The new home of Everards -
About Everards Meadows
Everards Meadows will be a vibrant £30m leisure and tourism destination within the Blaby District which celebrates food & drink.
The development is anchored by Everards of Leicestershire who will make it the new home of their brewery and offices together with a Beer Hall.
The site will include:
- A state of the art brewery for us to brew beers for our pubs and local partners such as the Leicester Tigers, Leicester Riders and Curve Theatre.
- A hospitality space to visit the brewery – a beer hall which will feature unrivalled views of both the brewery and green space together with a food and drink provision, all complimented by a retail space for visitors to purchase their beer
- A head office for the sixth generation of our independent family business
- A progressive café which will be an ideal meeting point and relaxation space for visitors to the Meadows
- An industry leading cycle centre with award winning local family business, Rutland Cycling, where visitors can buy, fix or hire a bike. Find out more by visiting www.rutlandcycling.com
Find out more about
Find out more about
Around the meadows
Everards Meadows is based near Enderby in Leicestershire, close to retail shopping centre Fosse. and approximately four miles from Leicester City Centre.
Enderby is a lovely village on the south-west outskirts of Leicester and Everards Meadows is situated just outside the centre next to the Police Station and local garden centre.
Minutes from Junction 21 of the M1 and the start of the M69, there are also many direct links into Leicester City Centre. There is a Park and Ride a few minutes walk from Everards Meadows and the area is well connected to the bus network.
Fosse. is a large out-of-town shopping park featuring many national stores. Fosse. continues to modernise as well as attract new stores.
Fosse. will expand to include the previous home of Everards. For more information on developments, click the link to the right.