The new home of Everards -
About Everards Meadows
Everards Meadows will be a vibrant place. The new home of Everards, we are planning an estimated £30m of investment and there will be many reasons for people to visit. The site will include:
- A state of the art Brewery for us to brew beers for our pubs and local partners
- A head office for the sixth generation of our independent, family business featuring:
- First class office facilities
- A bespoke Tasting Room for beer sampling, hospitality and a place to share our passion for the finest quality beer
- An innovative training and development facility
- A top of the range retail shop celebrating the Everards Story for visitors
- A progressive and cutting edge café/bar connecting seamlessly to the Green space
- A restaurant which complements the café/bar and Cycling Centre
- An industry leading Cycle Centre with award-winning family business, Rutland Cycling.
Find out more about
Find out more about
Around the meadows
Everards Meadows is based near Enderby in Leicestershire, close to the Fosse Park Shopping Centre and approximately four miles from Leicester City Centre.
Minutes from Junction 21 of the M1 and the start of the M69, there are also many direct links into Leicester City Centre.
There is a Park and Ride a few minutes walk from Everards Meadows and the area is well connected to the bus network.
Fosse Park & Castle Acres Shopping Park
Fosse Park is a large out-of-town shopping park featuring many national stores. Throughout 2016, Fosse Park will be undergoing modernisation as well as attracting new stores.
The current home of Everards is planned to be an extension to the site. The new development, named the Castle Acres Shopping Park, is proposed by Everards with the support of another local business, Next, who would be an anchor store, and the owners of Fosse Park (Crown Estates and Gingko Tree). The full details of this £150m development can be found at castleacresshoppingpark.co.uk.