The team at Jenno's have put the necessary Covid precaution measures in place to help keep you and their team safe, and they are pleased to be part of the UK industry “GOOD TO GO” SCHEME.
Safety measures include:
Please wear a mask if you are visiting Jenno's for takeout or if you are visiting to stay inside please keep your mask on until you are seated.
- Queuing will be operating under the 2m social distancing requirements with separate entrance and exits
- All staff will have their temperature taken before each shift
- Screens will be in place at till and coffee serving areas
- Sanitisation stations will be provided at all entrances, exits and workstations
- Work surfaces will be cleaned down a min of every twenty minutes
- Only accepting card or contactless payments
Jenno's Coffee House is bright and spacious with fantastic views across the meadows, offering the perfect place to relax and catch up over great coffee and a wedge of delicious cake.
The independent family-run business prides itself on serving premium coffee and has an incredible selection of tantalising homemade cakes.
You can also enjoy a fantastic range of teas, hot chocolates, smoothies or even a glass of wine or beer. A light menu is also on offer with soups, breakfast bites and a great selection of sandwiches, paninis and wraps which all include vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options.
Have a peek at the menu
Our four-legged friends may not be allowed inside the cafe, but they are not forgotten about. Jenno's Coffee House provides a dog bar outside and has doggy treats to purchase.
|Monday||7.30am - 9pm|
|Tuesday||7.30am - 9pm|
|Wednesday||7.30am - 9pm|
|Thursday||7.30am - 9pm|
|Friday||7.30am - 9pm|
|Saturday||8am - 9pm|
|Sunday||9am - 5pm|
Have a question?
Please contact Jenno's Coffee House for all enquiries.