Great coffee and cake at the cafe.Pam Scharenheuvel - Nov 2020 Google Review
In compliance with the recent government guidelines, Jenno's Coffee House will be open for TAKEAWAY food and drink ONLY from Thursday 5th November.
The team at Jenno's have put the necessary Covid precaution measures in place to help keep you and their team safe, and they are pleased to be part of the UK industry “GOOD TO GO” SCHEME.
Please wear a face covering if you are visiting and take a look at the measures below that Jenno's have put in place to help keep everyone safe.
- Face coverings to be worn by all
- Queuing will be operating under the 2m social distancing requirements with separate entrance and exits
- All staff will have their temperature taken before each shift
- Screens will be in place at till and coffee serving areas
- Sanitisation stations will be provided at all entrances, exits and workstations
- Work surfaces will be cleaned down a min of every twenty minutes
- Only accepting card or contactless payments
Jenno's Coffee House is bright and spacious with fantastic views across the meadows. The independent family-run business prides itself on serving premium coffee and has an incredible selection of tantalising homemade cakes.
You can also enjoy a fantastic range of teas, hot chocolates, smoothies or even a glass of wine or beer. A light menu is also on offer with soups, breakfast bites and a great selection of sandwiches, paninis and wraps which all include vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options.
Have a peek at the menu
Our four-legged friends may not be allowed inside the cafe, but they are not forgotten about. Jenno's Coffee House provides a dog bar outside and has doggy treats to purchase.
|Monday||8am - 6pm|
|Tuesday||8am - 6pm|
|Wednesday||8am - 6pm|
|Thursday||8am - 6pm|
|Friday||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday||8am - 6pm|
|Sunday||9am - 5pm|
Have a question?
Please contact Jenno's Coffee House for all enquiries.